{amiable}2400member's Group Gift @main store(Halloween Gift).

by - 10月 31, 2016

{amiable}2400member's Group Gift @main store(Halloween Gift).

This is new {amiable] group gift at main store!! 
I have put the new group gift for free to join!!

・Please feel free to grab it. There are many gifts welcome to you!
(2400member's group gift and past gifts are still there).

I have renovated new building with Halloween decorations.
Please also enjoy it.

・New gifts shoes are non-rigged Ver(Resize Script) and Non-Script  Ver. 
◉100%Original Mesh made by {amiable}.


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for all of your support.
I really appreciate it!! 

If the number of {amiable} group member is bigger and bigger, 
I am going to make new gift more and more.

Happy Halloween!!


{amiable}2400member's Group Gift @main store(Halloween Gift).



You May Also Like

0 comments