{amiable}BLACK FRIDAY 50%OFF SALE & New GIFT!!!!!!

by - 11月 28, 2015


It's the time for BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!!
Every item at my main store has been 50%OFF SALE!!

If you missed old release, please visit main store and grab the new gift welcome to you!!
I also made the new group gift to you.

























Every item at my main store is 50%OFF SALE besides GACHA!!
Please be careful.

If you need the item with gift to your friend. Please send me the note card that has your name,
transaction history, and item name!!

When I check your purchase history, I am going to send you the transferal version.
Please be patient until I contact you.

If you have any question about {amiable}, please feel free to contact me.
I am going to help you ASAP!!















Next, this is ''{amiable}BLACK FRIDAY Special Group Gift''.

This muffler has RIGGED and NON-RIGGED versions.
It has also texture change HUD, you can choose the favorite color and pattern from 5 types.

Please feel free to grab it!! I hope you like it.

BLACK FRYDAY SPECIAL SALE DATE: 11.26 to 12.5.2015 (10 days).

Please don't miss it!!

{amiable}BLACK FRIDAY2015












You May Also Like

0 comments