{amiable}Turtleneck docking Setup One-piece @the Chapter Four(50%OFF).

by - 10月 05, 2015



Hi, sweet Girls!! Thank you so much for reading my blog!! I appreciate it.

Recently, I have decolated pumpkins and Halloween items at my main store.


If you are interested in it, please come and enjoy!!



Today, I have been participating in ''The Chapter Four''.

This is one of the famous event in SL. I think I don't need to explain what it is.


However, if some of you don't know it, I am going to let you know.

This is monthly event that has four different rooms.


There are '' BOGO room'', ''Half price room'', '' Under 100L$ room'', and ''Gacha room''.



I am paticipating in '' Half price room'' in this round, so I have sold new one-piece at the Chapter Four.



{amiable}Turtleneck docking Setup One-piece
{amiable}Turtleneck docking Setup One-piece

As, you can see, there are 10 different types.However, top and skirt
 can be used separately, so you can make your own one- piece as well.  It's up to you!!



It means you can use only top or skirt!! I think it is more useful.

I try making best way!! I hope you like it.



The fatpack has extra skirt color that is '' Black''.

Please try on DEMO before purchasing.



Of course they are 50% OFF at the event!! Please don't miss it.

(EVENT DATE : 10,4 -10. 20, 2015)







I hope you like it!! Enjoy your shopping!!



▪️You can see each items list →The Chapter Four item list



the Chapter Four
the Chapter Four

You May Also Like

0 comments