{amiable}Pop Candy Party Gacha @the Candy Festival2015.

by - 7月 04, 2015


Hi, everyone. The summer is here!! This is time to the Candy Festival!!
The Candy Festival2015 was opened today.

There are really cute and yummy items at the event.
I am participating in this amazing event.

I have sold new gacha at the Candy Festival that calls ''{amiable}Pop Candy Party Gacha''.✿(EVENT DATE: July 3rd - July 17th)


























This is {amiable} first furniture. I hope you can enjoy candy party with your friends or partner, so some candies can be gotten by touching.

You can eat cute and pop candies!! 1 PLAY only 30L$.
Please enjoy your luck!! Of course this is transfer OK!!

























{amiable}The Candy Festival2015

There is also items another area. Next time, I am going to introduce my new items.

The sim is really huge. Please check the MAP before visiting.
I also enjoyed this cute festival. I have bought many items from there.

If you can find your favorite item, I am really glad it!!
Enjoy your wonderful shopping<3

You can see the each items from the list hereCandy Festival 2015 each item list









You May Also Like

0 comments