{amiable}Welcome Group Gift at the New Location!

by - 4月 12, 2015


Hi, everyone!! How are you? I am pretty good!!

Finally, I have owned new main store at the new location!!
Thank you so so so much for your support always<3





















As you can see, this is my shop!! I tried using many different furniture brand's items put them together.

I hope you like it!! Please make yourselves at home.
Please visit to my new main store and get the welcome gift!! I am always welcome you!!

There is also the guest book at the entrance. If you would like to put your message to me, anything is fine!!

I am going to read it and if I have time, I am going to respond you.
It is because I can send my notecard to you on the group notice or blog, but I can't have gotten your wonderful
and important messages.


I was wondering how I can get your message. I hit upon it!!


{amiable}Main Store at New Location!!

This is the new welcome group gift to you.


















I hope you like it<3 Enjoy your wonderful SL time,

Thank you so much for reading my blog.

nodoka Vella.


You May Also Like

0 comments