{amiable} | Second life woman clothing store - 100%Original Mesh Contents-

2:54:00



{amiable} | Second life woman clothing store - 100%Original Mesh Contents-

{amiable} | Second life woman clothing store - 100%Original Mesh Contents-


Everything at the store is made by {amiable},
so it means 100%ORIGINAL MESH Shop.

If you are interested in my shop. Please follow me at flicker.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Every new items are reduced the cost by 50%OFF only one week.
Please join {amiable}Group or subscription at the main store.  Don't miss it!!!!!


I hope you like my items.


If you have any question about my items, please feel free to contact me
 in SL or flicker.  I am going to respond you as soon as possible.

Thank you for watching my blog.        nodoka Vella.



You Might Also Like

0 コメント